- How to create action in Adobe Acrobat
- How to Convert Scanned Text or PDF Files into other Text Formats
- How to Use SharePoint and Office 365 With Acrobat X
- How to Compare Two Documents in Acrobat Reader
- What is PDF Portfolio
- How to Add Interactivity to PDF Files
- Adobe Reader 8 – Old Version
- Adobe Reader For Solaris and Linux Operating System
- How To Create & Customize Your PDF Portfolio With Adobe Acrobat
- How To Remove Hidden Information – Adobe Acrobat
- How To Add Rich Media In PDF Files
- Manipulating Pages in PDF Documents
- Removing Sensitive Information From PDF
- How to Start or Track Review in Adobe Acrobat
- Using Adobe SendNow
- How to Protect PDF Files
- How to create PDF files from a Web Browser
- How to Send a PDF Form via E-mail
- Adobe Reader Application for iPhone 4s
- PDF Maker
- PDF Writer Software – How To Write PDF Files
- Adobe Reader Installation
- Adobe Reader 7 Download
- Acrobat Writer
- How To View PDF Files
- Printer For PDF Files
- Use of Adobe Reader or Acrobat Reader
- Adobe Digital Editions – Epub Reader
- Adobe Reader Android App
- Adobe Reader X 10.1.1
- Add Password Security in PDF Files
- How to Collect Data From PDF Forms
- How to Create Fillable PDF forms
- Adobe Acrobat X Standard
- How to view PDF files online
- PDF File Security
- Adobe Reader 10 For Mobile
- Adobe Reader 10 Free Download
- How To Open PDF File With FireFox
- Printing Problem in Adobe Reader 9 and 10
- Adobe Reader 9 Update
- Portable Adobe Reader
- Adobe Reader For Linux
- Adobe Reader For Mac
- How to Install Adobe Reader In Mobile
- Adobe Reader For Mobile – Iphone – Ipod
- Adobe Reader 9.4 and Adobe Acrobat 9.4
- PDF Editor
- Adobe Reader Lite
- Pdf to Doc Converter
- PDF Full Screen In Adobe Reader
- Adobe Reader Auto Scrolling
- Repiar Adobe Reader Installation
- How to Purchase Adobe Acrobat From Adobe Reader 10
- How You Can Enable Commenting in Adobe Reader
Reviews and Tutorials
Adobe Reader 9 Free Download
Download Adobe Reader 9 and Adobe Reader 10
You can download here Adobe applications for free. We are providing best reviews and tutorials about Adobe and other PDF applications like Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Adobe Reader 9.0
Adobe Acrobat Reader is documentation software created by adobe systems. Adobe Reader 9 can be use for read, create, manage and print files in Portable Document Format. Portable Document Format means PDF extension computer files. Expect adobe reader 9 all family software by adobe systems are available for free download for users on adobe website.
Adobe reader can only read and print PDF files it can’t use for create a PDF files. You can just take a view of PDF files in adobe reader you can’t create new file or edit PDF files in adobe reader 9. Mostly adobe reader is using for present information just like a paper publication.
Adobe Reader is best software for print and read PDF files. Now days there are also many other softwares available in online market for read and write PDF files. Foxit reader is a top listed competitor of adobe reader.
Foxit reader is very light software as compare to Adobe Acrobat Reader 9 you can download its trail version just for free. Foxit Company also launched pfd writer software named as Foxit PDF Creator. You can edit any PDF file in Foxit Writer very easily and if you are using PDF creator then you can also make new PDF files.
Adobe Reader Previous Versions:
Adobe Reader X
Adobe Reader 10
Adobe Reader 9
Adobe Reader 8
Adobe Reader 7
Other Sub Versions of Adobe Reader 9
Adobe Reader 9.1 – Adobe Reader 9.2 – Adobe Reader 9.3 – Adobe Reader 9.4
Adobe Reader Old Versions History.
Adobe Reader 1.0
In 1993 adobe released first version of adobe reader. It was not initially free software that time adobe reader version 1.0 priced was $50 per user.
Adobe Reader 2.0
Adobe reader 2.0 was first released in 1994 for windows and Macintosh.
Adobe Reader 3.0
Acrobat 3.0 was released in 1996 for Windows 95. First time for give option to view PDF files in browser and first time support form filling.
Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0
Adobe Acrobat reader 4.0 was released April 1999 with following features.
- PDF version 1.3 (and prior) supported. Introduced Distiller Server 4.0 and Acrobat Business Tools 4.0
Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0
Adobe Acrobat 5.0 as released May 2001 with following extra features. It was last version for Windows 95.
- PDF version 1.4 (and prior) supported and Acrobat 5.0. PDF Writer removed from Macintosh application.
- supported the Adobe LiveCycle Reader Extensions
- Last version to support Win 95.
How You Can Write or Edit PDF File
This is a big issue to write or edit a PDF file. You can not use Adobe reader 9 free version for edit or write pdf file. Only Acrobat X Standard Allow you to write and edit PDF files.
Adobe Acrobat X Standard have many other features like PDF Scanning, PDF to Word and Excel, PDF conversion and PDF commenting.
PDF Scanning In Adobe Acrobat X Standard
You can scan a paper documents using Acrobat X Standard and convert in PDF make scan text search able with OCR.
PDF to Word and Excel
You can easily convert PDF file int word or excel file using file conversion tool.
Convert file with one click in to word, power point, excel, publisher and access as well.
You can review and make up PDF files using “Adobe Acrobat X Standard”
Adobe Reader 9 Updates
Are you using latest security updates with your adobe reader or acrobat reader ? If not download now latest security features for your acrobat reader or adobe reader 9. You can get more info from this link
New Updates released as a part of adobe reader 9 all versions so remove security risk from your adobe reader by updating it.
Adobe Acrobat X Standard (Adobe Acrobat 10)
Acrobat X is a latest application by adobe systems for editing PDF files. This new version of software have a many new useful feature as compare to old versions of adobe acrobat.
Acrobat X Standard enables you to create, edit and share PDFs. You can convert scanned document into searchable documents or fill able forms. You can combine multiple file types into a single PDF file. This version came with improved quality, enhanced usability and functionality.
It provides a simplified, streamlined user interface such as tools pane on right corner is organized into task related groups. This version is offering streamlined commenting process; you can find read or unread comments or find comment quickly, by using filters. Read mode feature is there to hide menus and panels, and semi transparent tool bar is visible for navigation.
Acrobat X Standard offers enhanced scanning process with OCR, text can be edited and copied for reuse or exported into word or excel formats. It improved the searching options and you can also save your search results in PDF file or desired format. This version improves the quality of PDF creation and sharing. For PDF portfolios it is offering newly designed layouts, visual themes and color palettes, and you can also digitally sign you document.
Best feature is to convert Web Pages into PDF files, keeping links intact. File conversion is feature is improved and now you can make any format file from your PDF document. If we talk about security it is enhanced and it also provides a password security meter to create better passwords with.
You can create, distribute and collect forms using online service with Forms Central feature of Acrobat X Standard. Document sharing and storing features are improved to give you better quality. You can send or store large documents using the services on Acrobat.com. You are enabled to use work spaces at Acrobat.com to send and store documents with individuals or teams outside the organization. So Adobe Acrobat 10 Standard is having all the great features to enable user for quick and easy use of it.
Download Adobe Reader